Bournemouth BH6 3ES
Salary: £15.00 to £17.00 /hour
St Anne’s Nursing Home has a small cohesive team providing excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale. Do you want to be part of this team as we are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN for full time work.
- 17 bed Nursing Home – really know your residents and have time to provide excellent compassionate care, excellent staff to resident ratio.
- Loyal team – work with colleagues you know. Grow as a clinician in a supportive environment.
- Excellent care – we invest in our staff and their training, empowering them to strive for the best in all they do.
- New & growing company – energetic and passionate about our vision. Be part of it.
- Competitive and Performance related pay – benchmarked against NHS
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- NMC support
- Uniforms supplied
- Free DBS
- Free Food on Shift
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Job Satisfaction
The role is intended to cover weekday and weekend shifts. We can be flexible with the right candidate.
Come and meet us to find out more.
Either apply through our website www.wcncare.com or use the ‘APPLY NOW‘ button below.
A little more about us…
VISION – “our dream”
- To create a model for sustainable Social Care for the UK, whilst offering the most fulfilling employment in the healthcare sector.
MISSION – “our goal”
- Excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale.
- Innovation and collaboration to benefit our residents, colleagues, and community.
CULTURE – “who we want to be”
- We aspire to empower others and act with compassion and integrity.
VALUES – “our guiding principles”
- One standard of care – excellent. One cost for care – fair.
- Cherish the extraordinary in all people.
- Create a home from home.
- A stronger team everyday
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £15.00-£17.00 per hour