Christchurch BH23 1PS
Salary: £9.50 /hour
Want to be part of a small cohesive team providing excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale?
Stour Road Care Home is looking for a Care Team Leader to cover 36 hours a week. Stour Road Care Home is in Christchurch and is uniquely placed as it is a:
- Small Residential Home – really know your residents and have time to provide excellent compassionate care.
- Loyal team – work with colleagues you know. Grow as a clinician in a supportive environment.
- Excellent care – we invest in our staff and their training, empowering them to strive for the best in all they do.
- New & growing company – energetic and passionate about our vision. Be part of it.
- Competitive pay – bench-marked against NHS Banding.
- Enhanced Pay for Weekends, nights and bank holidays
- One standard of care means that we do not discriminate against the younger worker and pay everyone at the adult rate
- Uniforms Supplied
- Free Food on Shift
- Refer a colleague / resident scheme
- Ongoing NVQ support
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Job Satisfaction
The role is to act as a Team Leader. You are responsible for all staff on shift, under the direction of the Deputy/Care home Manager. You would lead a shift team of staff to ensure that high standards of care practice are maintained. Display role model behaviours to your team, undertake delegated responsibility on behalf of the managers.
You would also provide care and other tasks as specified in the Residents’ individual care plans, to a high standard and in accordance with our policies and procedures.
Importantly we would want the successful candidate to promote independence, choice, and dignity of Residents, assisting them to live their chosen lifestyle. You will get the chance to talk to and listen to residents, which we hope that both you and they will find equally rewarding, and participate in social activities to the benefit of Residents’ quality of life.
The role would also include assisting with personal care including: bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and hair care, dressing, undressing and assistance with all toilet and continence requirements, light cleaning, laundry, meal and snack preparation, and social activities.
Due to the nature of the job role, we are looking to recruit a Care Team Leader with experience. We believe that most important are your own personal qualities and values. As we have a small team, we require someone who appreciates friendliness, kindness and who is an effective communicator. We are looking for someone who is equally comfortable to act on instructions or work on your own initiative. You would be expected to be motivated about your own training and professional development.
Come and meet us to find out more.
Please contact Marion our Administrator, on 01202 481160.
Either apply through our website www.wcncare.com or use the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
A little more about us…
VISION – “our dream”
To create a model for sustainable Social Care for the UK, whilst offering the most fulfilling employment in the healthcare sector.
MISSION – “our goal”
Excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale.
Innovation and collaboration to benefit our residents, colleagues, and community.
CULTURE – “who we want to be”
We aspire to empower others and act with compassion and integrity.
VALUES – “our guiding principles”
One standard of care – excellent. One cost for care – fair.
Cherish the extraordinary in all people.
Create a home from home.
A stronger team everyday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.50-£11.00 per hour
Application Questions. You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Carer / HCA experience do you have?
- How many years of Team Leader experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Care Certificate?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
To keep staff safe and protected we have PPE available for all staff. Plus regular temperature testing twice daily. Covid tests carried out weekly