Please scroll dowwn for links to the staff handbook, training, using our payroll software and more….
- To provide excellent care at a fair cost.
- To provide a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale.
- To continue building a cohesive and skilled team dedicated to the quality of life of our residents.
- To achieve Good or better in our upcoming CQC inspection.
- To maintain 90% bed occupancy.
We will measure these either through our outputs (ie by looking at beds filled etc) or through feedback (ie inspection reports from the CQC or feedback from staff, residents and their relatives).
Payslips and Leave Requests
PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM 14th FEBRUARY 2019 ❤ WE WILL NO LONGER BE USING XERO-ME.
ALL LEAVE REQUESTS SHOULD GO THROUGH FINDMYSHIFT AND NOT XERO-ME.
- You will be emailed your payslips monthly.
- You can find information on how to request leave on Findmyshift via thier help pages by clicking here
- More information on how to use Findmyshift is available here
If you are still having issues then in the first instance please ask your manager or local champion.
eLEarning for Health is a huge resource that is free to access for care home proffesionals. It has a number of units including safegaurding and DOL’s training which will be invaluble to you as a carer.
- Please click here to register.
- Use your own email and search for the postcode BH6 3ES which will bring up 3 versions for St Anne’s.
- Please select the last one that has the code 8CQ56 in it, ie NOT one with Matron’s name:
- The registration code is ND-8CQ56.
- During the registration process please select all for Primary, Social and Mental Healthcare. www.e-lfh.org.uk
OpenAthens (for BNF and journals etc)
Please sign up at https://openathens.nice.org.uk/ and under select your organisation type in “Non-NHS healthcare provider organisations in Dorset”
Once registered an activation code will be sent to the email address you registered with. When you receive the email and click on this code they will be asked to set their own password and their account will be activated.
To help you prepare for your annual appraisal, find a link to our Appraisal Guide here.
Benefit and Perks
Healthcare discounts is free to register with as a care worker and has a number of benefits to save you money. Please go to https://healthservicediscounts.com/ to register and start saving!
If you have been asked to get a DBS check then you can do this through http://www.carecheck.co.uk Please remember to get an Enhanced Check
If you have access to the group calendar then you should be able to access it using your wcncare.com email address, password and these instructions:
These will be available in printed form in the office or the medication room. Our current policy update working plan is to have all policies updated in the near future and then to have a bound copy in the medication room, that can be updated annually. Online policy documents can be accessed from here but which you will require a log in for