Roles in Social Care
Why work for WCN Care?
Loyal, close knit team
Refer a colleague / resident scheme
Overtime Incentive Scheme
Opportunities for Career Progression
Meals whilst on shift
Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
Fantastic personal development and training opportunities
Revalidation support for nurses
A bit more about us
We are unique as we are:
- Small Homes (20 beds or less) – really know your residents and have time to provide excellent compassionate care.
- Loyal team – work with colleagues you know. Grow as a clinician in a supportive environment.
- Excellent care – we invest in our staff and their training, empowering them to strive for the best in all they do.
- New & growing company – energetic and passionate about our vision. Be part of it.
- Competitive pay – benchmarked against NHS Banding
Come and meet us to find out more.
Please contact our team but clicking on the apply now button in the job advert.
A little more about us…
VISION – “our dream”
- To create a model for sustainable Social Care for the UK, whilst offering the most fulfilling employment in the healthcare sector.
MISSION – “our goal”
- Excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale.
- Innovation and collaboration to benefit our residents, colleagues, and community.
CULTURE – “who we want to be”
- We aspire to empower others and act with compassion and integrity.
VALUES – “our guiding principles”
- One standard of care – excellent. One cost for care – fair.
- Cherish the extraordinary in all people.
- Create a home from home.
- A stronger team everyday.