At WCN Care we are passionate about the continued professional development our employees. We also believe that this investment directly benefits the people our staff care for. We are always looking for great people, who share our values and ethos of care, to join our team. If this sounds like you, please get in touch through our contact page or by clicking on the relevant icon below.
Why work for WCN Care?
- Competitive Salaries
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
- Fantastic personal development and training opportunities
- Revalidation support for nurses
- NVQ Support
- Loyal, close knit team
- Refer a colleague scheme
- Refer a resident scheme
- Paid DBS
- Opportunities for Career Progression
- Free food on shift
- Unifromn supplied
Health Care Assistant (Part-time)
Southbourne, Dorset | Part-time | Salary: £8.21 /hour
Night Care Assistant
Southbourne, Dorset | Full-time | Salary: £8.96 to £9.71 /hour
Night Care Assistant
Christchurch, Dorset | Full-time | Salary: £8.96 to £9.71 /hour
Staff Nurse RGN Night Shifts
Bournemouth BH6 | Full-time | Salary: £16.35 to £17.10 /hour
A bit more about us
We are unique as we are:
- 17 bed Nursing Home – really know your residents and have time to provide excellent compassionate care.
- Loyal team – work with colleagues you know. Grow as a clinician in a supportive environment.
- Excellent care – we invest in our staff and their training, empowering them to strive for the best in all they do.
- New & growing company – energetic and passionate about our vision. Be part of it.
- Competitive pay – benchmarked against NHS Banding
Come and meet us to find out more.
Please contact Jo, our manager, on 01202 425642 or click the apply now button to email Jo.
A little more about us…
VISION – “our dream”
- To create a model for sustainable Social Care for the UK, whilst offering the most fulfilling employment in the healthcare sector.
MISSION – “our goal”
- Excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale.
- Innovation and collaboration to benefit our residents, colleagues, and community.
CULTURE – “who we want to be”
- We aspire to empower others and act with compassion and integrity.
VALUES – “our guiding principles”
- One standard of care – excellent. One cost for care – fair.
- Cherish the extraordinary in all people.
- Create a home from home.
- A stronger team everyday.