Bournemouth BH6 3ES
Salary: £8.75 to £10.25 /hour
Want to be part of a small cohesive team providing excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale?
St Anne’s Nursing Home is looking for HCA’s to cover days and/or nights. 36 hours preferred but we are flexible. No experience required.
St Anne’s is in Southbourne and is uniquely placed as it is a:
- Small Nursing Home – really know your residents and have time to provide excellent compassionate care.
- Loyal team – work with colleagues you know. Grow as a clinician in a supportive environment.
- Excellent care – we invest in our staff and their training, empowering them to strive for the best in all they do.
- New & growing company – energetic and passionate about our vision. Be part of it.
- Competitive pay – benchmarked against NHS Banding.
- Enhanced Pay for weekends, nights and bank holidays
- We do not discriminate against the younger worker and pay everyone at or above the National Living Wage.
- Paid breaks
- Long Term Service Rewards
- Uniforms Supplied
- Food supplied on Shift
- Complimentary DBS checks
- Refer a colleague / resident scheme
- Ongoing NVQ support
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Job Satisfaction
The main purpose of the role is to provide care and other tasks as specified in the Residents’ individual care plans, to a high standard and in accordance with our policies and procedures.
Importantly we would want the successful candidate to promote independence, choice, and dignity of Residents, assisting them to live their chosen lifestyle.
The role would also include assisting with personal care including: bathing, washing, shaving, oral hygiene and hair care, dressing, undressing and assistance with all toilet and continence requirements, cleaning, laundry and meal and snack preparation.
We are looking to employ a compassionate person to a Health Care Assistant role who does not necessarily require experience as training and supervision will be provided by us. We believe that most important are your own personal qualities and values. As we have a small team, we require someone who appreciates friendliness, kindness and who is an effective communicator. We are looking for someone who is equally comfortable to act on instructions or work on your own initiative. You would be expected to be motivated about your own training and professional development.
Come and meet us to find out more.
Please contact Lizzie Hart our Manager, on 01202 425642.
Either apply through our website www.wcncare.com or use the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
A little more about us…
VISION – “our dream”
To create a model for sustainable Social Care for the UK, whilst offering the most fulfilling employment in the healthcare sector.
MISSION – “our goal”
Excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale.
Innovation and collaboration to benefit our residents, colleagues, and community.
CULTURE – “who we want to be”
We aspire to empower others and act with compassion and integrity.
VALUES – “our guiding principles”
One standard of care – excellent. One cost for care – fair.
Cherish the extraordinary in all people.
Create a home from home.
A stronger team everyday.
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food