St Anne’s Nursing Home has a small cohesive team providing excellent care in a safe, warm, happy environment that is homely in scale. Why not come and be part of this team? We are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN for 24 to 48 hours a week of night work.
The rate is £19.10 per hour.
- Competitive and Performance related pay – benchmarked against NHS
- Paid Breaks
- Healthy Annual Leave Entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Annual NMC registration fee covered
- Uniforms supplied
- Free DBS
- Free Food on Shift
- Flexible Working
- Referral schemes
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Job Satisfaction
- 17 bed Nursing Home – really know your residents and have time to provide excellent compassionate care, excellent staff to resident ratio.
- Loyal team – work with colleagues you know. Grow as a clinician in a supportive environment.
- Excellent care – we invest in our staff and their training, empowering them to strive for the best in all they do.
- New & growing company – energetic and passionate about our vision. Be part of it.
The role is intended to cover night shifts. We can be flexible with the right candidate.
Come and meet us to find out more.
Please contact Jo, our manager, on 01202 425642.
More information on our careers page.